Women in Agriculture
Information useful to farmers planning production, financing and marketing of crops or livestock using cost estimates based on Missouri production practices.Find budget documents
Landowners with farms that have been in the family for 100 years or more can obtain special recognition.Learn about century farms
The mission of the University of Missouri Extension Women in Agriculture (MUWIA) program is to improve the economic viability and overall sustainability of Missouri farms by providing research-based educational programs that strengthen agricultural businesses, increase stewardship of natural resources, empower and support women in agriculture.
As women’s roles in agriculture continue to change, we want to challenge and support you in your endeavors. If you are looking for classes and other events, this is the place to be. You’ll find information on activities offered by University of Missouri Extension Women in Agriculture, as well as links to other organizations and events.
Based on the life of Annette (Kohlhagen) Fleck, Annie’s Project empowers farm women to be better business partners through networks, managing and organizing critical information.
Introduces landowners to basic forestry and wildlife management and shows them how to integrate both forms of management on their property.
Information and resources aimed at improving the economic and environmental status of Missouri’s forage and grassland agriculture.
The best source of practical dairy information targeted for Missouri's dairy producers.
Meet the experts
- Karen Funkenbusch INSTRUCTOR, EXTNS
- Reagan Bluel FIELD SPECIALIST IN DAIRY
- Darla Campbell FIELD SPECIALIST IN COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
- Heather Conrow FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Kendra Graham EXTENSION ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Sarah Havens REGIONAL DIRECTOR
- Erin Larimore RESEARCH SPECIALIST SR
- Jennifer Lutes FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS
- Elizabeth Picking FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Amie Schleicher FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Brenda Schreck FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Marcia Shannon PROF. & STATE SWINE EXT. SPECIALIST
- Mary Sobba FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS
- Valerie Tate FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Wesley Tucker FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS