Women in Agriculture
Information useful to farmers planning production, financing and marketing of crops or livestock using cost estimates based on Missouri production practices.Find budget documents
Landowners with farms that have been in the family for 100 years or more can obtain special recognition.Learn about century farms
The mission of the University of Missouri Extension Women in Agriculture (MUWIA) program is to improve the economic viability and overall sustainability of Missouri farms by providing research-based educational programs that strengthen agricultural businesses, increase stewardship of natural resources, empower and support women in agriculture.
As women’s roles in agriculture continue to change, we want to challenge and support you in your endeavors. If you are looking for classes and other events, this is the place to be. You’ll find information on activities offered by University of Missouri Extension Women in Agriculture, as well as links to other organizations and events.
Based on the life of Annette (Kohlhagen) Fleck, Annie’s Project empowers farm women to be better business partners through networks, managing and organizing critical information.
The best source of practical dairy information targeted for Missouri's dairy producers.
Information and resources aimed at improving the economic and environmental status of Missouri’s forage and grassland agriculture.
Pearls of Production
Pearls of Production is a hands-on educational program for women involved in livestock production.
Meet the experts
- Brenda Schreck COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK AND 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Karen Funkenbusch INSTRUCTOR, EXTNS
- Mary Sobba FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS
- Darla Campbell COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Jennifer Lutes COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Wesley Tucker FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS
- Amie Schleicher FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Elizabeth Picking FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Jenna Monnig FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Erin Larimore RESEARCH SPECIALIST SR
- Sarah Havens FIELD SPECIALIST IN NATURAL RESOURCES
- Kendra Graham FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Anita Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Karisha Devlin FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS
- Heather Conrow FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Reagan Bluel FIELD SPECIALIST IN DAIRY
- Marcia Shannon PROFESSOR
- Valerie Tate FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY