Agricultural business and policy
Information useful to farmers planning production, financing and marketing of crops or livestock using cost estimates based on Missouri production practices.Find budget documents
Landowners with farms that have been in the family for 100 years or more can obtain special recognition.Learn about century farms
Based on the life of Annette (Kohlhagen) Fleck, Annie’s Project empowers farm women to be better business partners through networks, managing and organizing critical information.
Missouri Century Farms
Awards certificates to landowners with farms that have been in the same family for 100 years or more.
Introduces landowners to basic forestry and wildlife management and shows them how to integrate both forms of management on their property.
Missouri Farm to School
Missouri Farm to School works with schools, farmers, vendors and communities to get more fresh, flavorful foods to local cafeterias.
Meet the experts
- Karen Funkenbusch INSTRUCTOR, EXTNS
- John Kruse Associate Extension Professor
- Raymond Massey ADJUNCT
- Reagan Bluel FIELD SPECIALIST IN DAIRY
- Amie Breshears FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS
- Scott Brown ASSOC. EXT. PROF.
- Darla Campbell FIELD SPECIALIST IN COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
- Heather Conrow FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Jim Crawford DIRECTOR, GRAVES-CHAPPLE EXTENSION & EDUCATION CENTER & FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRI SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY
- Randa Doty EXTENSION ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Charles Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY
- Bruce Fowler POST SECONDARY ADULT EDUCATION PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
- Kendra Graham EXTENSION ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Sarah Havens REGIONAL DIRECTOR
- Rachel Hopkins FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS
- Joe Horner EXT. SPECIALIST
- Erin Larimore RESEARCH SPECIALIST SR
- Teng Teeh Lim EXT. PROF. OF AGRICULTURE SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT, BIOENGINEERING