Answers to questions about structures, ventilation, soil, water, waste, energy, machinery and safety.
Agriculture and environment
Soil and Plant Testing Laboratory
Analyzes soil, plant, water, manure, compost and greenhouse media.
Based on the life of Annette (Kohlhagen) Fleck, Annie’s Project empowers farm women to be better business partners through networks, managing and organizing critical information.
Pesticide Applicator Training
Helping individuals who wish to become licensed commercial pesticide applicators reduce the harmful effects of improper pesticide use.
Master Pollinator Steward
Learn about the relationship between pollinators such as honeybees and a healthy ecosystem.
Urban entomology is the study of insects associated with the near environments of humans and their companion animals.
Meet the experts
- Hank Stelzer ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF FORESTRY EXTENSION
- Wayne Flanary FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Stacey Hamilton DAIRY SPECIALIST, UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI SOUTHWEST RESEARCH CENTER
- David Patterson CHANCELLOR'S PROFESSOR
- Eric Bailey ASSISTANT PROFESSOR STATE BEEF EXTENSION SPECIALIST
- Jared Decker WURDACK CHAIR IN BEEF GENOMICS ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR - STATE BEEF EXTENSION SPECALIST
- John Kruse Associate Extension Professor
- Ray Massey EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- Scott Poock ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR, EXTENSION VET MED
- C. Tim Schnakenberg FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Tamra Reall FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Kathi Mecham FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- David Trinklein PROF, ASOC ADJUNCT
- Joseph Zulovich PROF, AST EXTNS
- Teng Teeh Lim PROF, EXTNS
- Donna Aufdenberg FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Valerie Tate FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Travis Harper FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY