Winning Government Contracts: The First Steps
This introductory monthly 3-hour seminar is an overview of the critical first steps associated with winning government contracts. We cover how to get started in government contracting arena including federal, state and local government registrations and certifications.
After attending this orientation seminar, a business is eligible to sign up for MO PTAC services including:
- Marketing to the Government
- Identifying Government Bidding Opportunities
- Government Bid Preparation Assistance
- Providing Government Specifications and Standards
- Providing Government Bid Price Histories
- Government Registration and Certification Assistance
- Government Procurement Counseling
Instructor: Michelle Cunningham
A zoom link will be sent to registrants.
Use Tab key to loop through the section below. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
Event date: July 26, 2021 - Dec. 8, 2025
St. Joseph, MO
Event date: July 27, 2021
Event time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
News & articles
Published: Friday, July 23, 2021
Published: Thursday, July 22, 2021
Online courseMaster Gardener Core Training Course and Manual Bundle
Aug. 23, 2021 - Dec. 31, 2021