Winning Government Contracts: The First Steps
This introductory monthly 3-hour seminar is an overview of the critical first steps associated with winning government contracts. We cover how to get started in government contracting arena including federal, state and local government registrations and certifications.
After attending this orientation seminar, a business is eligible to sign up for MO PTAC services including:
- Marketing to the Government
- Identifying Government Bidding Opportunities
- Government Bid Preparation Assistance
- Providing Government Specifications and Standards
- Providing Government Bid Price Histories
- Government Registration and Certification Assistance
- Government Procurement Counseling
Instructor: Michelle Cunningham
Once you have registered, a zoom link will be emailed to you.
Use Tab key to loop through the section below. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
Event date: Nov. 30, 2020
Event time: 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Bowling Green, MO
Event date: Dec. 1, 2020 - Dec. 2, 2020
News & articles
Online courseHazardous Materials/WMD Incident Response Awareness-2021
Nov. 1, 2020 - Dec. 1, 2020
Online courseNurses in the Trenches with First Responders
March 5, 2021 - May 9, 2021
CEU24th Annual Midwest Regional Nursing Educators Conference
Nov. 18, 2020 - Jan. 12, 2021