Winning Government Contracts
Government contracting is not simple. There are various complex rules and registrations that must be followed in order to even submit a bid. This course will teach the basics of government contracting from the needed registrations, potential socio-economic set asides that a seller may be eligible to apply to become, how to find and prepare a response to a solicitation, and how to market your company to buyers - both the government entity and established prime contractors.
At the end of the course the attendee will be able to:
- Understand the basic registrations that are needed to be awarded a contract by the federal government and the State of Missouri.
- Know the basics of reading a solicitation from the federal government.
- Determine if their business may be eligible for any socio-economic categories.
- If they are potentially eligible for a socio-economic category, the basics of applying.
- How to research the various online listings for government solicitations.
- How to market your business to the government and active prime contractors.
This is a free event, but pre-registration is required.
Register online: https://missouri.ecenterdirect.com/events/23190
This event is co-sponsored by: the Missouri Procurement & Technical Assistance Center (MOPTAC)
Use Tab key to loop through the section below. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
Event date: Oct. 25, 2021
Event time: 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Bowling Green, MO
Event date: Oct. 26, 2021
Event time: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Lake Ozark, MO
News & articles
Online courseHAI-Infection Prevention on the Frontlines: Back to the Basics—in the Midst of a Global Pandemic 2.0 (042021)
April 15, 2021 - Dec. 31, 2021