Taking Care of You - Thankful Tuesdays
Face to Face
This program is presented by Amy Bartel and Rachel Buenemann, Phelps County.
"Taking Care of You” is a multi-session program offering practical strategies and experiences to help you deal with the stress in your life. Managing life’s challenges in a healthy way allows you to take better care of yourself and your overall health.
Each week you will explore topics through small group discussion, self-reflection and activities.
You will consider ways to:
- Take better care of all aspects of your health — body, mind and spirit
- Become more aware of your mind-body connection and how to use this awareness for better health
- Respond versus react to the stress in your life
- Discover opportunities in life’s challenges
- Develop habits that can lead to a healthier you
- Find ways to bring more joy into your life
- Simplify your life
- Live more in the moment
Contact: Rachel Buenemann, [email protected]
This is a research based program developed by Mu Extension. This program is funded 100% by the USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA) under sponsored Award #2020-70028-32728. Course promoted by the Phelps County Courthouse Employee Appreciation Committee.
Sessions (5 PM - 7 PM)