Taking Care of You - Online
Presented by Liz Harrison, Field Specialist in Nutrition and Health Education and Jessica Trussell, Field Specialist in Human Development and Family Science
“Taking Care of You” is a multi-session program offering practical strategies and experiences to help you deal with the stress in your life. Managing life’s challenges in a healthy way allows you to take better care of yourself and your overall health.
Each week you will explore topics through small group discussion, self-reflection and activities.
You will consider ways to:
- Take better care of all aspects of your health — body, mind and spirit
- Become more aware of your mind-body connection and how to use this awareness for better health
- Respond versus react to the stress in your life
- Discover opportunities in life’s challenges
- Develop habits that can lead to a healthier you
- Find ways to bring more joy into your life
- Simplify your life
- Live more in the moment
This program will be offered virtually in eight, 1-hour sessions via Zoom. After you register you will receive instructions for joining the Zoom sessions.
Mid-America Regional Council
Managed Services Network
Missouri Area Agencies on Aging
Sessions (12pm - 1pm)
Register For Event
Use Tab key to loop through the section below. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
Event date: July 28, 2021 - Nov. 3, 2021
Event date: July 29, 2021
Event time: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
News & articles
Online courseMaster Gardener Core Training Course and Manual Bundle
Aug. 23, 2021 - Dec. 31, 2021