Taking Care of You Lunch & Learn
This program is presented by Jessica Trussell, Human Development Specialist, Livingston County & Micah Potgieter, Nutrition & Health Specialist, Mercer County.
“Taking Care of You” is a multi-session program offering practical strategies and experiences to help you deal with the stress in your life. Managing life’s challenges in a healthy way allows you to take better care of yourself and your overall health.
Each week you will explore topics through small group discussion, self-reflection and activities.
You will consider ways to:
- Take better care of all aspects of your health — body, mind and spirit
- Become more aware of your mind-body connection and how to use this awareness for better health
- Respond versus react to the stress in your life
- Discover opportunities in life’s challenges
- Develop habits that can lead to a healthier you
- Find ways to bring more joy into your life
- Simplify your life
- Live more in the moment
Contact: Jessica Trussell, [email protected], 660-646-0811
Sessions (12pm - 1pm)
Register For Event
Use Tab key to loop through the section below. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
Event date: Jan. 19, 2021 - Nov. 16, 2021
News & articles
Online courseMaster Gardener Core Training Course and Manual Bundle
Jan. 17, 2021 - May 31, 2021
Online courseHealthy Yards for Clear Streams- Spring 2021
Feb. 23, 2021 - April 30, 2021