Taking Care of You - Barry County Library - Cassville
Face to Face
“Taking Care of You” is a multi-session program offering practical strategies and experiences to help you deal with the stress in your life. Managing life’s challenges in a healthy way allows you to take better care of yourself and your overall health.
Each week you will explore topics through small group discussion, self-reflection and activities.
You will consider ways to:
- Take better care of all aspects of your health — body, mind and spirit
- Become more aware of your mind-body connection and how to use this awareness for better health
- Respond versus react to the stress in your life
- Discover opportunities in life’s challenges
- Develop habits that can lead to a healthier you
- Find ways to bring more joy into your life
- Simplify your life
- Live more in the moment
Contact: Amber Allen, [email protected], 417-881-8909
Cassville Library- Barry-Lawrence Regional Library
Sessions (2 PM - 4 PM)