Social Media Road Map for Business
This class is for companies who are new to social media or are winging it and need a plan of action!
- Social media clarity! What really matters for business?
- Minimum investment required to manage social media
- How to create a weekly social media management plan
- What, when, how often your company should be posting
- What to do about ugly comments and bad reviews
- Most important things to track each month
- Examples and ideas
- Action plan
This class is taught by Anne Cull, President of ThinkViral.
Cost is: $199 - Scholarships may be available if bundled with a multi-session course. Check those out at sbdc.umkc.edu/events
Details on class delivery will be shared closer to class time/date.
Use Tab key to loop through the section below. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
Event date: Oct. 25, 2021
Event time: 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Bowling Green, MO
Event date: Oct. 26, 2021
Event time: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Lake Ozark, MO
News & articles
Online courseHAI-Infection Prevention on the Frontlines: Back to the Basics—in the Midst of a Global Pandemic 2.0 (042021)
April 15, 2021 - Dec. 31, 2021