Quality for Keeps: Home Food Preservation
Preserving your garden’s bounty from one year to the next, knowing exactly what is in your food and making special gifts for friends are just some of the reasons for preserving foods at home. Home food preservation is safe if done correctly.
Quality for Keeps: Home Food Preservation was designed to teach you the latest, safest methods to can, freeze or dehydrate at home. Each session includes:
- Detailed information on the food preservation method
- How to use and care for essential equipment
- Hands-on experience in which you actively preserve food
- Sharing of research-based resources
- Sharing of tested, research-based recipes
To inquire about or to request a home food preservation workshop in your area, click on the "Schedule this event" button and submit the email form.
Register For Event
Schedule this Event
Use Tab key to loop through the section below. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
Event date: March 28, 2023
Event time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
News & articles
Published: Friday, March 24, 2023
Publication date: March 1, 2023