Managing Forward Series
The Managing Forward Series is six online courses to reinforce and strengthen your small business for the future. Hosted by the Missouri SBDC and facilitated by subject matter experts from the Henry W. Bloch School of Management at the University of Missouri-Kansas City, with examples from Missouri businesses. The series is funded by the Cares Act in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Learn from academic experts and connect with small business owners. 90-minute courses.
Dates & Topics for the series: (11:30pm-1:00pm)
- October 1 - Disaster Planning for Small Businesses
- October 8 - Maintaining Continuity and Effective Management of Small Businesses in Remote Environments
- October 15 - Online Essentials for Small Businesses
- October 22 - Agile Marketing, Sales and E-commerce for Small Businesses
- October 29 - Supply Chain Challenges for Small Businesses
- November 5 - Essentials of Cybersecurity for Small Businesses
- November 12 - Managing Forward series Live Q&A Panel
This registration will sign you up for all courses beginning Thursday, October 1, and continuing every Thursday through November 12.
Register online at:
Hosted by the Missouri SBDC. Created and presented by UMKC Bloch School of Management.
Use Tab key to loop through the section below. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
Event date: Oct. 29, 2020 - Oct. 30, 2020
Event date: Oct. 29, 2020
Event time: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
News & articles
Published: Monday, Oct. 26, 2020
CEU24th Annual Midwest Regional Nursing Educators Conference
Nov. 13, 2020 - Jan. 12, 2021
Online courseHazardous Materials/WMD Incident Response Awareness-2021
Sept. 30, 2020 - Nov. 16, 2020