Making Informed Lending Decisions: What Ag Lenders Need to Know for 2023
Open to Missouri agricultural lenders, this seminar will provide an update about the following four factors that affect your lending decisions and your farm clients’ success:
• Commodity price outlook
• Current and proposed government policies
• International trade
• Farmland values and rental rates
Lunch will be provided.
Speakers will include:
• Scott Brown, University of Missouri agricultural economist, will discuss livestock and macroeconomic outlook.
• Ben Brown, University of Missouri agricultural economist, will provide the latest crop outlook.
• Joe Horner or Ryan Milhollin, University of Missouri agricultural economist, will review the 2023 farm enterprise budgets and provide an outlook on input costs.
• Farm Service Agency representative will provide an agency update.
• Missouri Agricultural and Small Business Development Authority loan specialist will speak on available programs.
Please register by December 1, 2022 to ensure your participation. For additional information or questions contact the Polk County Extension Center at 417-326-4916 or [email protected].
Register For Event
Use Tab key to loop through the section below. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
Event date: Nov. 30, 2022
Event time: 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
New London, MO
Event date: Dec. 1, 2022
Event time: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
News & articles
Publication date: Nov. 1, 2022