Lessons in Leadership
**Note: This event is not currently scheduled, but this educational training can be facilitated in your organization. Complete our online form(opens in new window) for more information.**
Great leaders are inspiring. They know where they are headed; the visions they are trying to create, and have the unique ability to enlist others who can help them get there. This workshop explores the art and skill of leadership. Learn the lessons of leadership that will help you mobilize your team to achieve extraordinary results.
What you will learn:
- Identify five key practices of leaders.
- Examine ways to build your leadership credibility so that others want to follow your example.
- Discuss the art of visioning and its importance to your followers.
- Learn the differences between management and leadership.
- Examine exemplary communication practices of leaders.
- Review ten key leadership behaviors to model for your employees.
- Examine the leader’s role in creating empowering environments where employees feel valued and willing to get the job done.
- Explore leadership strategies for improved team performance.
Register For Event
Use Tab key to loop through the section below. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
Event date: March 8, 2021
Event time: 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
News & articles
Published: Tuesday, March 2, 2021
Online courseThe Beginning Gardener-Getting Started with Vegetables 2021
Feb. 27, 2021 - April 17, 2021