Growth360 is a selective opportunity for business owners to participate in a multi-week session of classes on Thursdays from 9am – Noon beginning on September 29 and running through December 8 with November 24 off.
An agreement to attend and participate in all sessions is part of the application process.
With a 360° perspective, businesses can avoid blind spots and make smarter decisions. This workshop introduces the GrowthWheel® Framework with participants taking home tools, Decision Sheets and 30-60-90 Day Plans.
How can GROWTH 360 help your business?
- Supports the decision making we do every day.
- Supplies a visual toolkit for dialogue, focus, agenda setting, decision-making and action- taking.
- Provides a simple action oriented process to help you grow.
- Stays true to the way most entrepreneurs think and work.
- Helps companies determine which areas to focus on to strengthen and grow their business.
- Gives an alternative to the conventional business plan.
- 2 years in business
- $50,000 in sales prior year
- owner working full time on business
Dates: Thursdays from 9am – Noon starting September 29 – December 8, 2022 with November 24, 2022 off.
Applications are due by: September 18, 2022. Notification of acceptance for new Cohort members and declinations will be sent by September 22, 2022.
Class will be in person. If health protocols change, you will be notified.
Fee: No cost for qualified, chosen participants.
To apply: https://sbtdc.umkc.edu/growth-360-apply/
Use Tab key to loop through the section below. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
Event date: Sept. 26, 2022
Event time: 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
News & articles
Published: Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2022
Publication date: Sept. 1, 2022
CEUHazardous Materials and Weapons of Mass Destruction Incident Response Awareness
July 1, 2022 - June 30, 2023