Growth360 is a selective opportunity for business owners to participate in a multi-week session of classes on Fridays from 9am – Noon beginning on June 4, 2021 and running through August 6, 2021.
An agreement to attend and participate in all sessions is part of the application process.
Deadline for applications is May 10, 2021. Notification of acceptance for new Cohort members and declinations will be sent by May 14.
With a 360° perspective, businesses can avoid blind spots and make smarter decisions. This workshop introduces the GrowthWheel® Framework with participants taking home tools, Decision Sheets and 30-60-90 Day Plans.
How can GROWTH 360 help your business?
- Supports the decision making we do every day.
- Supplies a visual toolkit for dialogue, focus, agenda setting, decision-making and action- taking.
- Provides a simple action oriented process to help you grow.
- Stays true to the way most entrepreneurs think and work.
- Helps companies determine which areas to focus on to strengthen and grow their business.
- Gives an alternative to the conventional business plan.
- 2 years in business
- $50,000 in sales prior year
- owner working full time on business
Delivery of class will be decided closer to class start and based on local ordinances at that time.
Fee: No cost for qualified, chosen participants
Use Tab key to loop through the section below. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
Event date: March 8, 2021
Event time: 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
News & articles
Published: Tuesday, March 2, 2021
Online courseThe Beginning Gardener-Getting Started with Vegetables 2021
Feb. 27, 2021 - April 17, 2021