Forage and Livestock Management Strategies following a Drought
- 12:30 p. m. Hay Quality Assessment and Cattle Feeding Strategies - Eric Bailey, MU Extension State Beef Cattle Nutrition Specialist, Columbia, Mo.
- 1:30 p.m. Assessing the Price of Stored Forages and Market Outlook - Wesley Tucker, MU Extension Ag Business Field Specialist, Bolivar, Mo.
- 2:15 p.m. Break
- 2:25 p. m. Cattle herd management related to Nitrate and Prussic Acid - Jill Scheidt, MU Extension Agronomy Field Specialist, Lamar, Mo.
- 2:55 p. m. Cattle herd management through culling and early weaning - Patrick Davis, MU Extension Livestock Field Specialist, Stockton, Mo.
- 3:45 p. m. Fall Forage Alternatives - Pat Miller, MU Extension Agronomy Field Specialist, Nevada, Mo.
- 4:45 p. m. Wrap-Up / Final Q&A
- 5:00 p. m. Adjourn
Program is FREE but please register online at the registration link or by phone at the Vernon County MU Extension Center at (417) 448-2560 by registration deadline.
For all other questions contact Patrick Davis at [email protected] or by phone at (417) 276-3313
Register For Event
Use Tab key to loop through the section below. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
Event date: Aug. 16, 2022
Event time: 10:30 am - 11:45 am
News & articles
Published: Monday, Aug. 15, 2022
CEUHazardous Materials and Weapons of Mass Destruction Incident Response Awareness
July 1, 2022 - June 30, 2023