Focus on Kids: Warren County Parent Education Program (Circuit: 12th)
Parents who are divorcing or separating face unique challenges in parenting their children while living apart. The purpose of the Focus on Kids (FOK) program is to help parents learn how to nurture and support their children through the divorce/separation process, and to help parents develop ways to effectively work together as co-parents.
Conducted in cooperation with Missouri’s circuit courts, the Focus on Kids program satisfies the Missouri law that requires parents who are divorcing and creating or modifying a custody order to complete an educational parenting program.
Pre-registration and payment is required 24 hours prior to the class.
Cost: $45 per person
To register contact:
Warren County MU Extension Office
107 West Walton
Warrenton, MO 63383
Focus on Kids contact:
2021 Sessions: Wednesdays 5:30 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.
- Divorcing parents need to attend the workshop separately.
- Since childcare is not provided; children are not allowed to attend.
- Pre-registration and payment are required 48 hours prior to the date of the class you wish to attend.
- Registration at the door will not be accepted.
- Fees are forfeited if a participant fails to attend.
- Sign-in and sign-out are required. Plan to arrive 10 minutes early and to stay for the entire 2½ hour session.
- Late participants will not be permitted to attend and will also forfeit the class fees. Please be in the classroom 10 minutes early to sign in, receive materials and complete forms.
- Attendance is confirmed after you have completed a session. The facilitator or office will send verification to the Circuit Clerk.
- If you need special accommodations because of a disability, or materials in an alternative format, please contact the Program Facilitator at least 72 hours prior to class.
Use Tab key to loop through the section below. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
Event date: March 8, 2021
Event time: 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
News & articles
Published: Tuesday, March 2, 2021
Online courseThe Beginning Gardener-Getting Started with Vegetables 2021
Feb. 27, 2021 - April 17, 2021