Focus on Kids: Osage County Parent Education Program (20th Circuit)
Focus on Kids is a workshop to help divorced and separated parents learn how to nurture and support their children through the divorce process and to help parents who are living apart develop ways to work together effectively as co-parents. Focus on Kids satisfies Missouri's educational requirement for parents who are divorcing or filing a motion to modify.
Conducted in cooperation with Missouri’s circuit courts, the Focus on Kids program satisfies the law that requires parents who are divorcing and creating or modifying a custody order to complete an educational parenting program.
Payment Methods accepted: payable by cash, check or money order made payable to: Osage County Extension Council and is required by the close of business on the last workday prior to the scheduled class.
Pre-registration is required: at least 48 hours before class.
Cost: $45 per person
To Register Contact: Osage County Extension Office at 573-897-2497 ext 351 or [email protected]
- Divorcing parents need to attend the workshop separately.
- Since childcare is not provided; children are not allowed to attend.
- Pre-registration and payment are required at least 24 hours before class.
- Registration at the door will not be accepted.
- Fees are forfeited if a participant fails to attend.
- Sign-in and sign-out are required. Plan to arrive 10 minutes early and to stay for the entire 2½ hour session.
- Late participants will not be permitted to attend and will also forfeit the class fees. Please be in the classroom 10 minutes early to sign in, receive materials and complete forms.
- Attendance is confirmed after you have completed a session. The facilitator or office will send verification to the Circuit Clerk.
- If you need special accommodations because of a disability, or materials in an alternative format, please contact the Program Facilitator at least 72 hours prior to class.
Partners: Missouri 20th Circuit Court
Use Tab key to loop through the section below. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
Event date: Sept. 26, 2022
Event time: 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
News & articles
Published: Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2022
Publication date: Sept. 1, 2022
CEUHazardous Materials and Weapons of Mass Destruction Incident Response Awareness
July 1, 2022 - June 30, 2023