Focus on Kids: Johnson County Parent Education Program (Circuit: 17th)
Pre-registration and payment is required 48 hours prior to the class.
Cost: $45 per person, payable by cash or money order made out to MU Extension (no personal checks accepted).
To register contact:
Johnson County Extension Office
101 West Market
Warrensburg, MO 64093
Focus on Kids contact:
- January 20 (5:30pm- 8:00pm)
- February 24 (1:00pm- 3:30pm)
- March 17 (1:00pm- 3:30pm)
- April 28 (5:30pm- 8:00pm)
- May 19 (1:00pm- 3:30pm)
- June 23 (1:00pm- 3:30pm)
- Divorcing parents need to attend the workshop separately.
- Since childcare is not provided; children are not allowed to attend.
- Pre-registration and payment are required 48 hours prior to the date of the class you wish to attend.
- Registration at the door will not be accepted.
- Fees are forfeited if a participant fails to attend.
- Sign-in and sign-out are required. Plan to arrive 10 minutes early and to stay for the entire 2½ hour session.
- Late participants will not be permitted to attend and will also forfeit the class fees. Please be in the classroom 10 minutes early to sign in, receive materials and complete forms.
- Attendance is confirmed after you have completed a session. The facilitator or office will send verification to the Circuit Clerk.
- If you need special accommodations because of a disability, or materials in an alternative format, please contact the Program Facilitator at least 72 hours prior to class.
Use Tab key to loop through the section below. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
Event date: March 8, 2021
Event time: 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
News & articles
Published: Tuesday, March 2, 2021
Online courseThe Beginning Gardener-Getting Started with Vegetables 2021
Feb. 27, 2021 - April 17, 2021