42nd Annual Family Medicine Update - Regional Medical Education Conference
The 2021 Family Medicine Update will be delivered as 2 half-day webinars. Presentations will focus on diagnosis, treatment and management of illnesses and injuries that occur in all ages. You will gain up-to-date insight and knowledge that can be implemented into your practice.
• Understand and be able to apply current best practices for management of obesity, treatment of back pain, health issues facing women.
• Understand and begin to follow the Global Initiative for Asthma (GINA) guidelines.
• Be familiar with new indications for FDA-approved drugs for diabetes, COVID vaccine implementation, recent relevant primary care literature.
Audience - Clinical Primary Care Providers
EARLY REGISTRATION FEES (on or before March 12, 2021)
- $125.00 – both days
- $65.00 - one day only (Thursday, April 15 or Friday, April 16)
REGULAR REGISTRATION FEES (after March 12, 2021)
- $150.00 – both days
- $75.00 - one day only (Thursday, April 15 or Friday, April 16)
MU FAMILY MEDICINE FACULTY/PRECEPTORS
- $100.00 - both days
- $50.00 - one day only (Thursday, April 15 or Friday, April 16)
- No charge – MU Family Medicine Residents
- MU School of Medicine
- Department of Family and Community Medicine
- MU Center for Continuing Medical Education & Physician Lifelong Learning
- MU Sinclair School of Nursing
- MU Extension
Use Tab key to loop through the section below. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
Event date: March 8, 2021
Event time: 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
News & articles
Published: Tuesday, March 2, 2021
Online courseThe Beginning Gardener-Getting Started with Vegetables 2021
Feb. 27, 2021 - April 17, 2021