2021 Master Gardener Training - Branson
Provides in depth horticulture training for Missourians who wish to spread their knowledge of gardening. Prepares volunteers for horticulture questions frequently asked by citizens around the state, based on unbiased research based gardening information.
* To understand the mission of the Missouri Master Gardener Program and how it functions.
* To acquire a working knowledge of the fundamental principles of plant growth and development.
* To apply concepts of plant growth and development to everyday situations and uses in horticulture.
* To learn basic terminology associated with the art and science of horticulture.
* To gain an appreciation of horticulture as a life-long pursuit.
This course will cover the following:
* Plant Structure, Classification and their Environment
* Soils Basics
* Plant Propagation
* Managing Insects
* Controlling Diseases
* Lawn & Turf
* Vegetable Gardening
* Landscape Design
* Fruit Gardening
* Flower Gardening
* Trees & Shrubs: Care & Pruning
Register online or call 417-357-6812 for details.
Master Gardeners of the Ozarks
Branson Church of Christ
Sessions (1:00pm - 2:30pm)
Use Tab key to loop through the section below. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
Event date: Oct. 25, 2021 - Dec. 6, 2021
News & articles
Published: Wednesday, Oct. 20, 2021
Online courseHAI-Infection Prevention on the Frontlines: Back to the Basics—in the Midst of a Global Pandemic 2.0 (042021)
April 15, 2021 - Dec. 31, 2021