Pasture Based Dairy Production: Short Course 0122
Course Overview and Objectives
This section is your initial introduction into the Pasture Based Dairy Production Course.
The introduction will be conducted by Dr. Stacey Hamilton and Dr. Tom McFadden
This introduction will consist of a Introduction video, a copy of the syllabus, and a evaluation form used for the course.
All of the videos are closed captioned and there are transcripts and PowerPoint PDF files available for download at the end of this page.
To complete the introduction section, you will need to do the following:
- John Lory PROFESSOR ASSOC EXTNS
- Joe Horner EXTENSION SPECIALIST
- Ryan Milhollin PROF, AST EXTNS
- Stacey Hamilton EXTENSION SPCLST
- Scott Poock ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR, EXTENSION VET MED
- John Middleton PROFESSOR FOOD ANIMAL MEDICINE
- Joseph Zulovich PROF, AST EXTNS
- Rob Kallenbach ASSOCIATE DEAN OF EXTENSION/SENIOR PROGRAM DIRECTOR OF AGRICULTURE & ENVIRONMENT EXTENSION