Master Gardeners are available to share their knowledge with young and old alike, giving presentations to schools, clubs and organizations in the area. If you would like to schedule a speaker, please call LaDonna at 314-607-8396.
- Attracting birds to your yard
- Bearded irises
- Building lasagna beds, a no-dig method for planting
- Bulbs and perennials for early spring color
- Butterfly gardens and Monarch stopover
- Container gardening
- Extending the vegetable growing season
- Gardening Gone Bad
- Growing tomatoes
- Habitat gardening: a naturalist's approach to wildlife stewardship
- How to start a community garden
- Improving soil
- Integrated pest management
- Lawn care
- Mole and large pest control
- Native plants in the home landscape
- Native trees and shrubs
- Organic gardening
- Plant propagation
- Ponds and waterfalls
- Raised bed gardening
- Restoring historical gardens
- Save the pollinators!
- Shade gardening
- Soils and composting
- Starting an herb garden
- Starting seeds
- Top 10 botanical gardens
- Vegetable gardening
Fees support the Master Gardener Demonstration Gardens at the St. Charles County Extension Center. Master Gardeners donate their time.
The speaker fee is $50 for the first hour and $40 for each additional hour.
Travel reimbursement for the Master Gardener will be charged for any engagements outside St. Charles County. The amount will be calculated based on the mileage from St. Charles County Extension Center to the address of the speaking engagement using Google maps at a rate of $.20 per mile.