Find your county council member

Click the district map link and enter your address in the top, left-corner search box. Click the + and -  buttons to enlarge or reduce the map. Click the hand button to move around on the map. Or you can call the Council Office, 636-949-7530 to ask for help identifying your district.

County council district map

Council member contact information

County Executive contact information

Tips for your message

  1. Email or hand write a letter.
  2. Keep your message short and specific: explain the situation that brought you to the St. Charles County Extension Center; the type of help you received and how the information you received helped you.
  3. Ask for the council member's continued support of Extension when appropriations are decided.
  4. Include your name, address, phone number and email.