Managing grants and contracts
- Grant summary reports
- Monthly report on grants – grants proposed and awarded by month and year-to-date comparison
- Grant process
- Grant Fact Sheet (PDF) – Informational guide that provides useful information needed when preparing a proposal.
- Facilities and Administration fees (F&A) – What is it and why do we have to budget for it?
- Grant Incentive Plan
- County council grant applications University or county council -- which entity should administer the grant?
Grants and contracts forms and templates
- Consulting agreement (PDF)
- Conflict of interest form (PDF)
- Amendment to consulting agreement (PDF)
- Independent contractor documentation (PDF)
- Contract template (Word doc)
- Speaker form (PDF)
- Subcontract information form (PDF)
- Delegation of Authority (PDF)
- Cost share – what it is, types, and how to document it.
- Chartfield strings – Why the right one is important.
- Effort verification reports (EVRs) – What to do with them if you receive them.
- Federal Audit Issues - 3 main points
- Managing Federal Funds (Word doc)
- MU Extension federal letter of not-for-profit status for county councils and 4-H clubs
- Project Ending Soon? (Word doc) – A checklist for a smooth closeout.
- Spending limitations – Is it allowable, allocable, and reasonable?
- Types of funding – and the difference between them.
Callie Glascock Glascockck@missouri.edu