University of Missouri Extension fiscal policies and procedures comply with University of Missouri policies, as well as the guidelines of its funding partners.
Travel and expenses
- Employee mileage log (XLSX)
- County Extension Office Reimbursements/Payments are paid via non-PO vouchers in the PeopleSoft system. All non-PO vouchers are required to have either a supplemental accounting voucher or invoice attached for documentation and the county's vendor number from the list below.
- Supplemental Accounting Voucher (UM Form 12)
- Supplemental vouchers must be attached as documentation to the payment request in PeopleSoft (not faxed or mailed to Accounting) when the payment request is entered into PeopleSoft. Secured electronic signatures created in Adobe Acrobat can be used on a supplemental voucher.
- Instructions for setting up Adobe Acrobat signature file (PDF) — updated Aug. 12, 2013
- For any suppliers not already found in the University fiscal system, employees with voucher data entry access can request them. A W-9 Form is required for all new suppliers. Instructions for completing the W-9 and the form can be found HERE.
- Employee non-travel expenses will now be reimbursed thru the T&E system instead of a supplemental voucher.
- UM-SE 32 - County Statement (XLS) with MU county vendor number (PDF)
Travel - Non-Employee- Trip Expense Detail
Direct deposit form for non-employees (PDF)
New employee or employee-transfer moving expenses have a few options in being set up and paid. Below are your options and you can refer to the Moving Expense Quick Reference Guide for more details on the T&E system for moving and policy.
- If you use a University contracted moving company, your fiscal contact should be able to get you set up for it to be paid directly with a University purchasing card.
- If you use a non-contracted moving company, it can still be paid directly through a purchase order. Please contact your fiscal person to start that process, which must be done before you move.
- If you are covering all of the expenses yourself, the reimbursement will go through the T&E system. Tip: Employee Moving Expense Reimbursement Request and Summary Form will need your supervisor’s signature as well as your own.
Employee Moving Expense Reimbursement Request and Summary
Cell phone agreement form
Please contact Shelly DeJaynes if you need this form.
Links to the new or revised policies related to the One Card can be found on the One Card website.