Forms library

University of Missouri Extension fiscal policies and procedures comply with University of Missouri policies, as well as the guidelines of its funding partners.

Travel and expenses

2015 Travel - Non-Employee- Trip Expense Detail (XLS)

2014 Travel – Non-Employee-Trip Expense Detail (XLS)
Direct deposit form for non-employees (DOC)


New employee or employee-transfer moving expenses have a few options in being set up and paid.  Below are your options and you can refer to the Moving Expense Quick Reference Guide for more details on the T&E system for moving and policy.

  • If you use a University contracted moving company, your fiscal contact should be able to get you set up for it to be paid directly with a University purchasing card.
  • If you use a non-contracted moving company, it can still be paid directly through a purchase order.  Please contact your fiscal person to start that process, which must be done before you move.
  • If you are covering all of the expenses yourself, the reimbursement will go through the T&E system.  Tip: Employee Moving Expense Reimbursement Request and Summary Form will need your supervisor’s signature as well as your own.

2015 Employee Moving Expense Reimbursement Request and Summary (XLS)

2014 Employee Moving Expense Reimbursement Request and Summary (XLS)

Travel card
Travel card information
Travel card application
Send to Karin Burgess, 211 Whitten, after your supervisor signs
Travel card cancellation procedure: supervisor emails Anantha Gopalaratnam with employee name, last four digits of travel card, cancellation effective date and reason for cancellation

Cell phone agreement form
The policy is currently under review. Please contact Shelly DeJaynes if you need this form.


Purchasing card

Purchase Orders/ePro