CEU Project Procedure for Academic Home/Off-Campus Program Unit Entry
- Complete Non-Credit Project Approval form per policy.
- Forward Non-Credit Project Approval form to appropriate individuals for academic and administrative approval *
- Forward** academic and administrative approval along with the Non-Credit Project Approval form to Patrick Kurtz for entry into MU Extension database
- Maintain a copy of documented approval in the project file for review upon request
- The project information provided on the approved Non-Credit Project Approval form will be entered into the MU Extension Database. A confirmation email will be sent to course contact with the project number assigned to the project.
- Record CEU students in attendance on the Continuing Education Unit Registration Roster
- Forward** Continuing Education Unit Registration Roster to Patrick Kurtz for entry into MU Extension database
- Maintain a copy of the Continuing Education Unit Registration Roster in the project file for review upon request
- Registrants will be enrolled in the project and granted the requested amount of CEU’s in the MU Extension database as provided on the Continuing Education Unit Registration Roster.
- Course contact will be sent a MU Extension Database CEU Roster, mailing labels and CEU certificates for all registrants once processing is complete. A confirmation email will be sent to notify you processing is completed and the date the roster, mailing labels and certificates are sent.
- Course contact or department will be billed via invoice a processing fee of $5.00 per registrant. CEU billing is completed monthly. Starting July 2012, the processing fee will increase to $7.50 per registrant.
*Academic and administrative approvers may require additional information before providing approval for the requested projects. The Non-Credit Project Approval form is required in order to provide the information necessary to enter the project into the MU Extension database
**All documentation requested to be forwarded to Patrick Kurtz may be sent via email, fax or mail. Email is the preferred method.
Patrick Kurtz University of Missouri Extension 211 Whitten Hall Columbia, MO 65211
E mail email@example.com
Phone (573) 882-7146 Fax (573) 884-5040
Callie Glascock Glascockck@missouri.edu
University of Missouri Extension
Updated August 30, 2013