Title II enforcement

Private parties may bring lawsuits to enforce their rights under Title II of the ADA. The remedies available are the same as those provided under section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. A reasonable attorney's fee may be awarded to the prevailing party.

Individuals may also file complaints with appropriate administrative agencies. The regulation designates eight Federal agencies to handle complaints filed under Title II. Complaints may also be filed with any Federal agency that provides financial assistance to the program in question, or with the Department of Justice, which will refer the complaint to the appropriate agency.  If you are a program participant and have an ADA complaint please see the following information.

Program complaint information

Title II enforcement http://missouri.edu/search/?q=title+II+enforcement