Search MU Extension publications.
- CB24, Health Insurance Education: Options for You and Your Family
- MP205, Extension Publications Catalog
- G1697, Forage Crop Irrigation Systems and Economics
- G9495, Enhancing White-tailed Deer Habitats on Your Property: Woodlands and Forests
- M190, Dairy Grazing: Fence and Water Systems
- N750, Healthily Ever After
- G1696, Water Source Development for Forage Irrigation Systems
- G4980, Switchgrass and Miscanthus: Economics of Perennial Grasses Grown for Bioenergy
- G9489, Potential Diseases and Parasites of White-tailed Deer in Missouri
- MP731, Pesticide Training Manuals: Order Form
This guide is designed to help forage producers determine the feasibility of developing an irrigation system by evaluating water sources and exploring their capital costs.