Search MU Extension publications.
- F280, Play More, Watch Less
- N663, Can-Do Recipes: Tomatoes
- G457, Pasture, Rangeland, Forage (PRF) Rainfall Index Insurance in Missouri
- G9422, Integrating Practices That Benefit Wildlife With Crops Grown for Biomass in Missouri
- MP205, Extension Publications Catalog
- MX377, Midwest Small Fruit and Grape Spray Guide
- MX384, Midwest Vegetable Production Guide for Commercial Growers
- CB24, Health Insurance Education: Options for You and Your Family
- G5153, Woody Biomass for Energy in Missouri
- G9415, Integrating Woodland and Wildlife Management Practices on Your Property
Publication not found | University of Missouri Extension
Publication not found
You've landed on this page because the publication you are looking for no longer exists, is still in production or the Web link you just used is broken.
To find MU Extension resources on your topic, you can
Thank you for visiting MU Extension on the Web.
In the Midwest, when people think of using woody biomass for energy, the first thought that usually comes to mind is burning wood in a fireplace or wood stove.