Search MU Extension publications.
- MP205, Extension Publications Catalog
- CB24, Health Insurance Education: Options for You and Your Family
- G1697, Forage Crop Irrigation Systems and Economics
- G9495, Enhancing White-tailed Deer Habitats on Your Property: Woodlands and Forests
- M190, Dairy Grazing: Fence and Water Systems
- N750, Healthily Ever After
- G1696, Water Source Development for Forage Irrigation Systems
- G4980, Switchgrass and Miscanthus: Economics of Perennial Grasses Grown for Bioenergy
- G9489, Potential Diseases and Parasites of White-tailed Deer in Missouri
- MP731, Pesticide Training Manuals: Order Form
Publication not found | University of Missouri Extension
Publication not found
You've landed on this page because the publication you are looking for no longer exists, is still in production or the Web link you just used is broken.
To find MU Extension resources on your topic, you can
Thank you for visiting MU Extension on the Web.
This guide is designed to help forage producers determine the feasibility of developing an irrigation system by evaluating water sources and exploring their capital costs.