Search MU Extension publications.
- CB24, Health Insurance Education: Options for You and Your Family
- MP205, Extension Publications Catalog
- G1697, Forage Crop Irrigation Systems and Economics
- G9495, Enhancing White-tailed Deer Habitats on Your Property: Woodlands and Forests
- M190, Dairy Grazing: Fence and Water Systems
- N750, Healthily Ever After
- G1696, Water Source Development for Forage Irrigation Systems
- G4980, Switchgrass and Miscanthus: Economics of Perennial Grasses Grown for Bioenergy
- G9489, Potential Diseases and Parasites of White-tailed Deer in Missouri
- MP731, Pesticide Training Manuals: Order Form
Publications | University of Missouri Extension
MU Extension publishes a wide range of research-based information that can help you make informed decisions to improve your life at home and work.
To see what we have, click a category in the arched bar above, then a subcategory on the left. For example: Click on "Lawn and garden" in the arched bar and you will find general information. Then click "Trees and shrubs" in the left column and you will find more specific information.
Resources listed as publications are managed by MU Extension's official publishing program. Most have been through a content and editorial review and are available in print for a fee or as Web-based documents for free. You may print one copy of Web-based documents for personal use. To print additional copies, please read our Guidelines to reprint or copy.
To limit a search to MU Extension's official publications, use the Publication search on the left. To search all MU Extension-related Web sites, use the Search MU Extension feature at the top of every page.
In the news
This guide is designed to help forage producers determine the feasibility of developing an irrigation system by evaluating water sources and exploring their capital costs.