Search MU Extension publications.
- F280, Play More, Watch Less
- N663, Can-Do Recipes: Tomatoes
- G457, Pasture, Rangeland, Forage (PRF) Rainfall Index Insurance in Missouri
- G9422, Integrating Practices That Benefit Wildlife With Crops Grown for Biomass in Missouri
- MP205, Extension Publications Catalog
- MX377, Midwest Small Fruit and Grape Spray Guide
- MX384, Midwest Vegetable Production Guide for Commercial Growers
- CB24, Health Insurance Education: Options for You and Your Family
- G5153, Woody Biomass for Energy in Missouri
- G9415, Integrating Woodland and Wildlife Management Practices on Your Property
Publications | University of Missouri Extension
MU Extension publishes a wide range of research-based information that can help you make informed decisions to improve your life at home and work.
To see what we have, click a category in the arched bar above, then a subcategory on the left. For example: Click on "Lawn and garden" in the arched bar and you will find general information. Then click "Trees and shrubs" in the left column and you will find more specific information.
Resources listed as publications are managed by MU Extension's official publishing program. Most have been through a content and editorial review and are available in print for a fee or as Web-based documents for free. You may print one copy of Web-based documents for personal use. To print additional copies, please read our Guidelines to reprint or copy.
To limit a search to MU Extension's official publications, use the Publication search on the left. To search all MU Extension-related Web sites, use the Search MU Extension feature at the top of every page.
In the news
In the Midwest, when people think of using woody biomass for energy, the first thought that usually comes to mind is burning wood in a fireplace or wood stove.