University of Missouri Extension

NCR105, Revised January 2007

Crop-share or Crop-share/Cash Rental Arrangements for Your Farm

Editor's note
The following abstract describes a publication that is only available for purchase. A link to ordering information is on this page.

CoverNorth Central Regional Publication

Originally published by Kansas State University, this publication has been adapted for regional distribution. Topics addressed are:



NCR105 Crop-Share or Crop-Share/Cash Rental Arrangements for Your Farm | University of Missouri Extension

Order publications online at or call toll-free 800-292-0969.

University of Missouri Extension - print indicia