What is poll worker training?
University of Missouri Extension has worked with the Missouri Secretary of State Election Division and the Poll Worker Training Advisory Committee to bring you a comprehensive statewide Poll Worker Training Program.
- Polling place procedures, accounting and ballot security
- Provisional voting
- Services to voters with disabilities and special needs
- Customer service, diversity and civil rights of voters
One-day training sessions for election authorities and staff who conducted poll worker training sessions took place in June and July of 2004 in eight regions across the state.
- Trainers’ manual
- PowerPoint slides and transparency masters
- Videos and DVDs
- Hands-on activities
- Poll workers’ guide
- Interactive CD and website