Managing Production and Marketing Systems: Business Management for Farmers
The following abstract describes a publication that is only available for purchase. A link to ordering information is on this page.
North Central Regional Publication
Producers, educators, lenders, consultants, and persons considering farming as a career will benefit from this book. Each section concludes with worksheets. Tables and figures further clarify information.
- Cost and production relationships
- Budgeting tools and procedures
- Crop enterprise budgets
- Short-term and long-term decision making
- Developing, implementing and monitoring production
- Marketing plans
- Contract development and evaluation.