Managing the Overall Business: Business Management for Farmers
The following abstract describes a publication that is only available for purchase. A link to ordering information is on this page.
North Central Regional Publication
Bulleted lists, illustrations, and worksheets supplement text.
- Evaluating and improving people skills
- Property law
- Legal concerns
- Developing, implementing and controlling annual financial plans
- Financing non–real estate aspects of a business
- Improving tax planning and management
- Using insurance in managing risks
- Developing and updating farm business arrangements
- Making a mid-career check of retirement and estate plans