Dairy Freestall Housing and Equipment, Eighth Edition
The following abstract describes a publication that is only available for purchase. A link to ordering information is on this page.
MidWest Plan Service
This book is a must have reference for anyone planning dairy facilities; including but not limited to; builders, engineers, veterinarians, extension educators, technical school instructors, equipment suppliers, dairy producers, nutritionists, and other farm advisors. Lots of illustrations and photographs, tables, resources, and index.
- Planning and developing total dairy facilities
- Dairy replacement housing
- Designing facilities for the milking herd
- Milking center design
- Housing for transition and special needs cows
- Building environment
- Manure and effluent management
- Feeding facilities