University of Missouri
Home | People | Locations | Program index | Calendar | News | Publications
Continuing education Seminars Courses
mu extension > news > display story
MU news media
Linda GeistWriterUniversity of Missouri ExtensionPhone: 573-882-9185Email: GeistLi@missouri.edu
Published: Thursday, March 20, 2014
John A. Lory, 573-884-7815
COLUMBIA, Mo. – University of Missouri Extension and the USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service offer upcoming computer-assisted nutrient management courses across Missouri.
John Lory, MU Extension nutrient management specialist, said the one-day training sessions are in April and May at MU research centers.
Topics include how to use a new MU website to create maps of your farm and how to use other software and online tools to calculate manure and fertilizer application rates.
Laptop computers are provided or participants may bring their own. Sessions begin at 9 a.m. and end by 3:30 p.m. Lunch is provided.
Lory has applied for continuing education credits for Certified Crop Advisers.
Dates and locations are:
• April 8, Bradford Research Center, Columbia.
• April 15, Forage Systems Research Center, Linneus.
• April 25, Bradford Research Center, Columbia.
• April 29, Southwest Research Center, Mt. Vernon.
• April 30, Southwest Research Center, Mt. Vernon.
• May 6, Greenley Memorial Research Center, Novelty.
• May 8, Delta Research Center, Portageville.
• May 22, Bradford Research Center, Columbia.
• May 29, Forage Systems Research Center, Linneus.
For more information, contact Hannah McClure, MU College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources, Division of Plant Sciences, at McClureH@missouri.edu or 573-884-6311.
Register at www.nmplanner.missouri.edu/training/#computer.
About | Jobs | Extension councils |
For faculty and staff | For researchers | Giving | Ask an expert | Contact
to 2015 Curators of the University
of Missouri, all rights reserved, DMCA
and other copyright information
University of Missouri Extension is an equal opportunity/ADA institution.
University of Missouri Extension
to 2015 Curators of the University of Missouri, all rights reserved