NOMINATION FOR MEAFCS PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
Number of years employed by University Outreach & Extension (minimum of 2 years and less than 10 years to be eligible for award)
Number of years a member of MEAFCS (minimum of 2 years required)
1. Indicate your current professional position and other professional positions you have held. (Share when you held these positions.)
2. Share information about your educational background (List colleges or universities you attended, majors and degrees, and years obtained).
3. List participation in professional growth activities (include attendance at NEAFCS annual meetings, credit and non-credit courses, work toward an advanced degree, other professional association meetings, travel study, etc.).
4. Describe your personal commitment to, and future plans for, professional development.
5. List any professional honors/awards you have received. (Include years received.)
6. List your involvement in NEAFCS and MEAFCS plus any other related professional associations-- offices held, committees served on, chairmanships, etc. (Membership in honorary societies and civic and social clubs should not be included.)
Other related professional associations:
7. Share at least two of your most outstanding program accomplishments for the past two years and a general summary for the previous years. (Can include up to 1 page.)
Application must also include the following:
-- A summary statement for use in the Awards Booklet (50 words or less).
-- A letter of support from appropriate state staff or your regional director.
Application forms should be submitted by February 27, 2004 to Janet Hackert, Awards Chairman, University Outreach & Extension, 1505 Main, Court House Basement, Bethany, MO 64424.