About MU Extension
University of Missouri Extension's
educational programs are guided by:
- An integrated, coordinated
response by the campuses and the
field system to address important
issues of wide public concern,
including those of underserved
- Engagement of Missourians as
co-learners in a learner-centered
- Application of research-based
knowledge and skills by learners.
- Equitable access and inclusion.
- Integration of information
- High-performing faculty and
staff working with strong
extension councils and
stakeholders to achieve specific
- Diversity in staffing, advisory
groups, county extension councils
- Flexibility in the allocation
and investment of resources.
- Innovation and continuous