Wednesday, April 12, 2017KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Growing Growers, a program aimed at supporting new fruit and vegetable growers in the greater Kansas City area, has set the dates for its 2017 educational workshops.
Friday, March 3, 2017COLUMBIA, Mo. – Turning organic matter into compost takes science and art. The finished product enriches gardens and farm fields.
Wednesday, February 15, 2017COLUMBIA, Mo. – U.S. dairy industry faced difficult economics in 2016 with dropping milk prices. However, many producers felt the government safety net in the 2014 farm bill did little to help.
You may be interested in these external websites:
- G601, Agricultural Commodity Futures Contract Specifications
- G602, Introduction to Hedging Agricultural Commodities With Futures
- G603, Introduction to Hedging Agricultural Commodities With Options
- G604, Commodity Futures Terminology
- G605, Interpreting Commodity Futures and Options Price Quotes
- G606, An Introduction to Basis
- G607, Long Hedge Example With Futures
- G608, Short Hedge Example With Futures
- G609, Long Hedge Example With Options
- G610, Short Hedge Example With Options
- G611, Using Commodity Futures as a Price Forecasting Tool