Tuesday, April 16, 2013COLUMBIA, Mo.– Despite neutral supply and demand in dairy markets, the outlook is bullish, said an economist at the University of Missouri Extension Spring Ag Marketing Outlook Conference.
Thursday, March 28, 2013COLUMBIA, Mo.–During the drought of 2012, producers with disappearing forage were seeking options to feed livestock.
Thursday, February 7, 2013COLUMBIA, Mo. – Facing drought-reduced feed and low profits, Missouri dairy producers maintained their milk cow numbers in 2012, according to a USDA cattle inventory.
Tuesday, January 22, 2013COLUMBIA, Mo.–Missouri dairy farmers should see steady milk prices with increased profitability in the second half of 2013. That was the message a University of Missouri Extension dairy economist delivered at the Jan. 17 AgMarketing Outlook Conference.
You may be interested in these related publications:
- G2017, Pelvic Measurements and Calving Difficulty
- G2230, Body Condition Scoring of Beef and Dairy Animals
- G3030, Getting Problem Cows Pregnant
- G3050, Introduction to Pasture-Based Dairy Models
- G3051, Converting an Existing Dairy to the Missouri 75-Cow Grazing Model
- G3052, Starting a 75-Cow Intensive Rotational Grazing Dairy
- G3053, Starting a 150-Cow Intensive Rotational Grazing Dairy
- G3054, Starting a 300-Cow Intensive Rotational Grazing Dairy
- G3055, Starting a 600-Cow Intensive Rotational Grazing Dairy
- G3555, Raising Calves on Stored Colostrum