Wednesday, January 18, 2017MOUNT VERNON, Mo. – Missouri Holstein Dezi is a moo-ver and a milker.
Media available: photos
Tuesday, January 10, 2017COLUMBIA, Mo. – When beef herd profit margins shrink, the losses from grazing toxic tall fescue gain attention.
Monday, July 18, 2016COLUMBIA, Mo. – The summer slump in cool-season grass growth got a knockout punch from heavy rains in July across much of Missouri.
Thursday, June 28, 2012COLUMBIA, Mo. – Drought-stricken forages that accumulate nitrates can kill grazing livestock, quickly, warns a University of Missouri plant scientist.
- G3106, Total Mixed Dairy Rations on Your Farm?
- G3110, Feeding to Maximize Milk Solids
- G3150, Forages for Cattle: New Methods of Determining Energy Content and Evaluating Heat Damage
- G3161, Using NDF and ADF to Balance Diets
- G3170, Feeding Dairy Cattle for Proper Body Condition Score
- G3270, Whole Soybeans for Dairy Cattle
- G3555, Raising Calves on Stored Colostrum
- M181, Dairy Grazing: Selecting the Right Forage
- M182, Dairy Grazing: Growth of Pasture Plants
- M183, Dairy Grazing: Pasture Establishment
- M185, Dairy Grazing: Managing Pasture for Yield, Quality, Persistence and Intake
- M190, Dairy Grazing: Fence and Water Systems
- M191, Dairy Grazing: Keys to Building a Profitable Pasture-Based Dairy
You may be interested in these related publications: