Thursday, October 30, 2014COLUMBIA, Mo.– Rob Kallenbach, University of Missouri professor of plant sciences and MU Extension forage specialist, will receive the 2014 Excellence in Extension Award at the 127th annual meeting of the Association of Public and Land-grant Universities (APLU) in Orlando, Florida, Nov. 2-4.
Media available: photo
Wednesday, October 15, 2014COLUMBIA, Mo.– The marketing outlook for cattle is basically a continuation of the last couple years, with more record prices.
Monday, September 15, 2014SALEM, Mo. – Rebuilding the U.S. cow herd numbers takes more than keeping female offspring to breed.
Monday, August 25, 2014COLUMBIA, Mo. – Spring-season frost seeding makes an easy way to add clover to grass pasture. Fall seeding works better, says Rob Kallenbach.
Tuesday, April 1, 2014COLUMBIA, Mo.– Record cattle prices have caused a large uptick in beef prices at the grocery store.
- EQ380, Pumps and Watering Systems for Managed Beef Grazing
- G2051, Feed Ingredient Composition for Beef Cattle
- G2053, Using Net Energy to Formulate Beef Cattle Rations
- G2056, High-Moisture Grain for Beef Cattle
- G2058, Vitamins for Beef Cattle
- G2064, Winter Rations for Beef Calves
- G2066, Rations for Growing and Finishing Beef Cattle
- G2071, Urea Supplements for Beef Cattle
- G2072, Grain and Protein Supplements for Beef Cattle on Pasture
- G2076, Alternative Feeds for Beef Cows and Stockers
- G2077, Feeding Poultry Litter to Beef Cattle
- G2081, Mineral Supplements for Beef Cattle
- G2083, Calculating Fertilizer Value of Supplemental Feed for Cattle on Pasture
- G2090, Growth Stimulants (Implants)
- G2096, Backgrounding Calves Part 2: Herd Health and Feeding
- G2102, Care of Newly Purchased Feeder Cattle
- G4570, Reducing Losses when Feeding Hay to Beef Cattle
- M151, Beef Cow/Calf: Nutrition
- M152, Beef Cow/Calf: Forage Management
- M158, Summer Grazing in Missouri: Pasture Management and Beef Production
You may be interested in these related publications: