Friday, February 14, 2014COLUMBIA, Mo.– Toxic fescue pastures that cut Missouri livestock production are the target for four schools set to start at the end of March.
Wednesday, December 4, 2013COLUMBIA, Mo. – Temperatures drop, sunshine dims and pastures stop growing. That’s when cow nutrition becomes critical, says Justin Sexten, University of Missouri Extension beef nutritionist.
Tuesday, April 16, 2013COLUMBIA, Mo.–Cattle prices have been at record highs the last few years. The reason is less meat on the market.
Thursday, March 28, 2013COLUMBIA, Mo.–During the drought of 2012, producers with disappearing forage were seeking options to feed livestock.
- EQ380, Pumps and Watering Systems for Managed Beef Grazing
- G2051, Feed Ingredient Composition for Beef Cattle
- G2053, Using Net Energy to Formulate Beef Cattle Rations
- G2056, High-Moisture Grain for Beef Cattle
- G2058, Vitamins for Beef Cattle
- G2064, Winter Rations for Beef Calves
- G2066, Rations for Growing and Finishing Beef Cattle
- G2071, Urea Supplements for Beef Cattle
- G2072, Grain and Protein Supplements for Beef Cattle on Pasture
- G2076, Alternative Feeds for Beef Cows and Stockers
- G2077, Feeding Poultry Litter to Beef Cattle
- G2081, Mineral Supplements for Beef Cattle
- G2083, Calculating Fertilizer Value of Supplemental Feed for Cattle on Pasture
- G2090, Growth Stimulants (Implants)
- G2096, Backgrounding Calves Part 2: Herd Health and Feeding
- G2102, Care of Newly Purchased Feeder Cattle
- G4570, Reducing Losses when Feeding Hay to Beef Cattle
- M151, Beef Cow/Calf: Nutrition
- M152, Beef Cow/Calf: Forage Management
- M158, Summer Grazing in Missouri: Pasture Management and Beef Production
You may be interested in these related publications: