Tuesday, August 16, 2016KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Registration remains open for the 21st annual Missouri Master Gardener State Conference, Sept. 16-18 in Kansas City, said University of Missouri Extension horticulture specialist David Trinklein.
Friday, August 12, 2016COLUMBIA, Mo. — A penny saved is a penny earned, but saving seeds from the garden can be a questionable use of time and energy.
Wednesday, August 3, 2016COLUMBIA, Mo. – Master Gardener students have another option to learn.
Wednesday, July 20, 2016COLUMBIA, Mo. – Hot days, cool nights and spotty showers create conditions for powdery mildew to thrive.
Media available: photo
Friday, May 13, 2016COLUMBIA, Mo. – Nothing says spring like fresh asparagus.
Monday, April 4, 2016COLUMBIA, Mo. – Container gardening can be a great option if time and space are in short supply.
Media available: photo
Tuesday, January 31, 2012COLUMBIA, Mo. – A healthy garden starts from the ground up.
Browse these University of Missouri websites:
You may be interested in these external websites:
- G6220, Organic Vegetable Gardening Techniques
- G6221, Marketing Vegetables in Missouri
- G6368, Growing Sweet Potatoes in Missouri
- G6369, Eggplant Production
- G6372, Growing Sweet Peppers in Missouri
- G6390, Growing Sweet Corn in Missouri
- G6405, Growing Asparagus in Missouri
- G6462, Watering and Fertilizing Tomatoes in a High Tunnel
- M170, High Tunnel Tomato Production
- M173, High Tunnel Melon and Watermelon Production
- M200, High Tunnel Manual: A Guide to Making Produce Profitable and Accesible
- MX384, Midwest Vegetable Production Guide for Commercial Growers
You may be interested in these related publications:
- CB1, Agriculture Guide Book
- CB5, Binder of MU Agricultural Guides G6000 - G9999
- G6201, Vegetable Planting Calendar
- G6202, Disease Prevention in Home Vegetable Gardens
- G6203, Common Diseases in the Home Garden
- G6204, Managing Nematodes in Gardens
- G6222, Selling Strategies for Local Food Producers
- G6223, Starting and Operating a Farmers Market: Frequently Asked Questions
- G6226, Vegetable Harvest and Storage
- G6230, Exhibiting and Judging Garden Vegetables
- G6370, Fresh Market Tomatoes
- G6400, Frequently Asked Vegetable Questions
- G6461, Growing Home Garden Tomatoes
- G6470, Growing Herbs at Home
- G6950, Steps in Fertilizing Garden Soil: Vegetables and Annual Flowers
- G6965, Building and Using Hotbeds and Cold Frames
- G6985, Raised-Bed Gardening
- G7112, Black Cutworm in Missouri
- G7115, Managing the Armyworm Complex in Missouri Field Crops
- G7275, Managing Whiteflies on Indoor and Outdoor Plants
- M163, Managing Insect Pests in the Home Vegetable Garden
- MG5, Vegetable Gardening
- MP562, Home Storage of Fruits and Vegetables in Root Cellars
- MP737, Garden 'n Grow: Leader Handbook
- MP738, Garden 'n Grow: Gardener's Notebook
- NCR100, Edible Wild Mushrooms
- NCR261, Wilt Disorders of Curcurbits
- NCR327, European Corn Borer: Ecology and Management
- NCR553, Insect Resistant Crops Through Genetic Engineering
- NRAES51, Produce Handling for Direct Marketing
- NRAES104, Sustainable Vegetable Production From Start-Up to Market
- PALS1, Site Assessment for Better Gardens and Landscapes
- PS9, Common Vegetable Insects