Wednesday, February 22, 2017MEXICO, Mo. – University of Missouri Extension Master Gardeners and Grow Well Missouri partner to plant seeds of hope in food pantry clients at Mexico’s Help Center.
Media available: photos
Monday, February 20, 2017COLUMBIA, Mo. – Openings still remain for the 2017 Show-Me Grape and Wine Conference and Symposium.
Tuesday, February 14, 2017COLUMBIA, Mo. – You can’t grow turkey in the straw. However, you can grow side dishes and floral centerpieces for a turkey dinner in the straw.
Media available: photo
Friday, February 3, 2017COLUMBIA, Mo. – Missouri grape growers and winemakers can learn from peers, researchers and industry experts at the University of Missouri Show Me Grape and Wine Conference and Symposium.
Thursday, November 3, 2016COLUMBIA, Mo. – Ben Franklin’s adage of “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure” could be gardeners’ theme song for November.
Wednesday, October 12, 2016MARBLE HILL, Mo. – Feed your garden and it will feed you.
Friday, August 12, 2016COLUMBIA, Mo. — A penny saved is a penny earned, but saving seeds from the garden can be a questionable use of time and energy.
Browse these University of Missouri websites:
You may be interested in these external websites:
- G6024, The Vertical Axis System: A Training Method for Growing Apple Trees
- G6026, Disease-Resistant Apple Cultivars
- G7600, Beekeeping Tips for Beginners
- G7601, Seasonal Apiary Management for Missouri
- WG1001, Understanding and Preventing Freeze Damage in Vineyards: Workshop Proceedings
- WG1002, Justin R. Morris Vineyard Mechanization Symposium: Workshop Proceedings
- WG1003, Proceedings of the Symposium on Sustainability in Vineyards and Wineries
- WG1004, Proceedings of the Symposium on Advances in Vineyard Pest Management
- WG1005, Proceedings of the Symposium on Establishing and Managing Vineyards to Meet or Exceed Winery Expectations
- WG2000, Ozark Mountain Vineyard Sustainability Assessment Workbook: A Self-Assessment of Management Practices
- WG3001, Preparations for Successful Vineyard Mechanization
- WG3002, Midwest Vineyard Labor Calendar
You may be interested in these related publications:
- CB1, Agriculture Guide Book
- CB5, Binder of MU Agricultural Guides G6000 - G9999
- G6000, Pruning Raspberries, Blackberries and Gooseberries
- G6001, Pollinating Fruit Crops
- G6005, Fruit Cultivars for Home Plantings
- G6010, Fruit Spray Schedules for the Homeowner
- G6020, Fire Blight
- G6021, Home Fruit Production: Apples
- G6022, Apple Cultivars and Their Uses
- G6030, Home Fruit Production: Peach and Nectarine Culture
- G6085, Home Fruit Production: Grape Culture
- G6090, Home Fruit Production: Grape Training Systems
- G6135, Home Fruit Production: Strawberry Cultivars and Their Culture
- G7190, Insect Borers of Fruit Trees
- IPM1008, Insect and Mite Pests of Apples
- IPM1011, Watermelon Bacterial Fruit Blotch
- MG6, Fruit Production
- MP562, Home Storage of Fruits and Vegetables in Root Cellars
- MP711, Pecan Pest Management: Insects and Diseases
- NCR63, Common Tree Fruit Pests
- NCR429, Renovating Old, Abandoned Apple Trees
- NRAES51, Produce Handling for Direct Marketing
- NRAES133, Production of Vegetables, Strawberries, and Cut Flowers Using Plasticulture
- PALS1, Site Assessment for Better Gardens and Landscapes
- PS23, Pecan Insects and Diseases: An Aid to Identification and Control
- XM1001, Flowering and Fruit Characteristics of Black Walnuts: A Tool for Identifying and Selecting Cultivars