Tuesday, November 19, 2013COLUMBIA, Mo.– Sessions on cover crops are on the program of this year’s University of Missouri Crop Management Conference, Dec. 17-18 at the Holiday Inn Executive Center in Columbia.
Tuesday, April 16, 2013COLUMBIA, Mo.–With good weather in 2013 crop production could increase, pushing prices down.
Thursday, February 28, 2013COLUMBIA, Mo.–Double-cropping soybeans after wheat provides the opportunity to harvest two crops in the same year from the same piece of land. But there are challenges and concerns with double-cropping, and a University of Missouri Extension agronomist says location is a big factor.
Monday, February 18, 2013COLUMBIA, Mo.–There is a lot of uncertainty about farm policy in Washington, and current budget debates will determine whether there will be a farm bill and what it will look like, said Pat Westhoff, director of the University of Missouri Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute.
Tuesday, January 22, 2013COLUMBIA, Mo.–We can expect more corn and soybeans acres planted in 2013, said a University of Missouri agriculture business specialist at the Jan. 17 Winter AgMarketing Outlook Conference.
Browse these University of Missouri websites:
You may be interested in these related publications:
- CB1, Agriculture Guide Book
- CB4, Binder of MU Agricultural Guides G2000 - G5999
- F248, Soil Nutrient Deficiencies and Toxicities Poster
- G2076, Alternative Feeds for Beef Cows and Stockers
- G4262, Protecting Cotton Seedlings from Blowing Sand with Winter Cover Crops
- G4953, Wheat-Soybean Double Crop Management in Missouri
- G7112, Black Cutworm in Missouri
- G7115, Managing the Armyworm Complex in Missouri Field Crops
- IPM1016, Crop Nutrient Deficiencies and Toxicities
- IPM1022, Management of Soft Red Winter Wheat
- M171, 2013 Missouri Pest Management Guide: Corn, Grain Sorghum, Soybean, Winter Wheat, Rice, Cotton
- MWPS13, Grain Drying, Handling and Storage Handbook
- NCR327, European Corn Borer: Ecology and Management