Friday, July 11, 2014COLUMBIA, Mo. – “Rebuilding Soils for a Changing Climate” is the theme of the Aug. 13-14 Soil Health Exposition at the University of Missouri Bradford Research Center.
Wednesday, April 30, 2014COLUMBIA, Mo. – “Alfalfa fields face a double hit by weevils this spring. There are more adult weevils than I’ve ever seen,” says Wayne Bailey.
Media available: video
Thursday, March 13, 2014COLUMBIA, Mo. – A wet fall harvest and a cold winter might make conditions especially dangerous for grain producers emptying grain bins to fulfill commodity contracts and prepare for wheat harvest.
Media available: audio; photo; video
Browse these University of Missouri websites:
You may be interested in these related publications:
- AF1002, Growing Pecans in Missouri
- AF1010, Growing Shiitake Mushrooms in an Agroforestry Practice
- AGW1017, Drought-Related Issues in Forage, Silage and Baleage
- G7112, Black Cutworm in Missouri
- MWPS13, Grain Drying, Handling and Storage Handbook
- WG1001, Understanding and Preventing Freeze Damage in Vineyards: Workshop Proceedings
- WG1002, Justin R. Morris Vineyard Mechanization Symposium: Workshop Proceedings
- WG1003, Proceedings of the Symposium on Sustainability in Vineyards and Wineries
- WG1004, Proceedings of the Symposium on Advances in Vineyard Pest Management
- WG1005, Proceedings of the Symposium on Establishing and Managing Vineyards to Meet or Exceed Winery Expectations
- WG2000, Ozark Mountain Vineyard Sustainability Assessment Workbook: A Self-Assessment of Management Practices
- XM1001, Flowering and Fruit Characteristics of Black Walnuts: A Tool for Identifying and Selecting Cultivars