Monday, March 31, 2014COLUMBIA, Mo. – Winter cover crops growing on crop ground must be eradicated before spring planting, says a University of Missouri Extension weed scientist.
Thursday, March 13, 2014COLUMBIA, Mo. – A wet fall harvest and a cold winter might make conditions especially dangerous for grain producers emptying grain bins to fulfill commodity contracts and prepare for wheat harvest.
Media available: audio; photo; video
Monday, February 24, 2014COLUMBIA, Mo. – University of Missouri Extension researchers and USDA scientists on the MU campus are collaborating with DuPont Pioneer to pool soil data, expertise and other resources to help grain farmers improve yields and reduce costs.
Browse these University of Missouri websites:
You may be interested in these related publications:
- AF1002, Growing Pecans in Missouri
- AF1010, Growing Shiitake Mushrooms in an Agroforestry Practice
- AGW1017, Drought-Related Issues in Forage, Silage and Baleage
- G7112, Black Cutworm in Missouri
- MWPS13, Grain Drying, Handling and Storage Handbook
- WG1001, Understanding and Preventing Freeze Damage in Vineyards: Workshop Proceedings
- WG1002, Justin R. Morris Vineyard Mechanization Symposium: Workshop Proceedings
- WG1003, Proceedings of the Symposium on Sustainability in Vineyards and Wineries
- WG1004, Proceedings of the Symposium on Advances in Vineyard Pest Management
- WG1005, Proceedings of the Symposium on Establishing and Managing Vineyards to Meet or Exceed Winery Expectations
- WG2000, Ozark Mountain Vineyard Sustainability Assessment Workbook: A Self-Assessment of Management Practices
- XM1001, Flowering and Fruit Characteristics of Black Walnuts: A Tool for Identifying and Selecting Cultivars