Monday, February 1, 2016COLUMBIA, Mo. – The growing number of Americans opting for butter over margarine and other oils has given the U.S. dairy industry a much-needed boost.
Friday, January 29, 2016COLUMBIA, Mo. – Missouri Dairy Profit Seminars cover three major topics: health, nutrition and reproduction. “The three affect profits,” says Joe Horner, University of Missouri Extension dairy economist.
Tuesday, May 5, 2015COLUMBIA, Mo. – “Now is the time to kill toxic tall fescue,” says Craig Roberts, forage specialist.
Browse these University of Missouri websites:
You may be interested in these external websites:
- AED40, Greenhouse Barns for Dairy Housing
- AED51, Hoop Barns for Dairy Cattle
- G1406, Preventing Shocks to Cows in Milking Parlors
- G3050, Introduction to Pasture-Based Dairy Models
- G3051, Converting an Existing Dairy to the Missouri 75-Cow Grazing Model
- G3052, Starting a 75-Cow Intensive Rotational Grazing Dairy
- G3053, Starting a 150-Cow Intensive Rotational Grazing Dairy
- G3054, Starting a 300-Cow Intensive Rotational Grazing Dairy
- G3055, Starting a 600-Cow Intensive Rotational Grazing Dairy
- M168, Dairy Grazing Manual
- M175, Dairy Grazing: Philosophy of Pasture-Based Dairying
- M176, Dairy Grazing: Genetics of the Grazing Cow
- M188, Dairy Grazing: Milk Quality
- M192, Dairy Grazing: Economics of Pasture-Based Dairies
- M193, Dairy Grazing: Dairy Career Paths
- MWPS7, Dairy Freestall Housing and Equipment
You may be interested in these related publications: