Wednesday, March 5, 2014COLUMBIA, Mo. – When milk producers first hear of the Margin Protection Program for Dairy Producers, they become confused about the new farm bill safety net.
Monday, March 3, 2014COLUMBIA, Mo. – Milk producers can hear updates on dairy law in the new farm bill—and a milk price outlook, Monday, March 10.
Tuesday, April 16, 2013COLUMBIA, Mo.– Despite neutral supply and demand in dairy markets, the outlook is bullish, said an economist at the University of Missouri Extension Spring Ag Marketing Outlook Conference.
Thursday, March 28, 2013COLUMBIA, Mo.–During the drought of 2012, producers with disappearing forage were seeking options to feed livestock.
Tuesday, March 19, 2013COLUMBIA, Mo.–A new USDA animal disease traceability rule requires that livestock animals be officially identified before they are moved across state lines.
Browse these University of Missouri websites:
You may be interested in these external websites:
- AED40, Greenhouse Barns for Dairy Housing
- AED51, Hoop Barns for Dairy Cattle
- G1406, Preventing Shocks to Cows in Milking Parlors
- M168, Dairy Grazing Manual
- M175, Dairy Grazing: Philosophy of Pasture-Based Dairying
- M176, Dairy Grazing: Genetics of the Grazing Cow
- M188, Dairy Grazing: Milk Quality
- M192, Dairy Grazing: Economics of Pasture-Based Dairies
- M193, Dairy Grazing: Dairy Career Paths
- MWPS7, Dairy Freestall Housing and Equipment
You may be interested in these related publications: